Prince and The Weddding Planner


Connection of friends is a Track Rec of LOVE a rack rec of joy and
a MR meaner of a miss understanding
so much to learn and innocence of a cruse

Carols falls and all that
All that I have and all that I hold, and I see the insight that you have proposed
but I make mistake and you taught me yours were better than mine
So hear the love and shit will just shine
Bright

I don't love the new the music; just all you do
I'm in love with YOU, my friend, my homie, my BAAAbe, my MAN, and,
my boo


just don't be lonely in there not in your treasure of boxes
come out Proud and Humble
even in our lil' miscarriage

... I miss You ...

Sorry, I can't be with you sleepy and slumped
I love u boo...
I love you too.


Good night to you
The beat of my heart
Belongs to you
12/26/1999

1 comment:

Hochzeitsplaner Hannover said...

MARRY JANE ist professionelle Hochzeitsplaner Hannover Unterstützung bei der Konzeption, Planung und Verwaltung eines Kunden Hochzeit. Es bietet Hochzeitsplanung Service ist Deutschland zu vertretbaren Kosten und gut organisiert für Völker.